Sunday, September 25, 2005

Assignment 2 Who Are You? -- A Poem

Dear students,

You will write a poem about yourself. This is an assignment from our textbook Lungteng English Reader Book I. After you finish this assignment, you will find wrting an English poem is not as difficult as you thought.

Who Are You? –A Poem
I. First line

I am (two special characteristics you have)__________________


II. Choose 5 sentences from below to complete your poem:

I enjoy _________________________________________
I want _________________________________________
I understand ____________________________________
I feel __________________________________________
I worry ________________________________________
I try ___________________________________________
I see ___________________________________________
I hear __________________________________________
I say __________________________________________
I dream _________________________________________

III. Last line
I am (repeat the first line) _______________________________


Example

I am a hardworking teacher who is also a responsible mother.
I want to learn with my students and spend time with my son together.
I understand the needs of all my boys.
I feel their happiness and sorrows.
I enjoy my time both in school and at home.
I worry I can't have space of my own.
I dream we can grow together.
I am a hardworking teacher who is also a responsible mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home